Duration: 1 day – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Who is this for: Everyone!
What you’ll achieve: Certification as a Practitioner in Buzan style Mind Mapping.
Thorough understanding of the principles and methodology of Mind Maps.
The ability to hand draw and computer generate Mind Maps.
Be prepared to participate in advanced courses and workshops on the application of Mind Maps to their personal and professional work.
A path to further skills in Mind Mapping and Mental literacy and the opportunity to train as a certified instructor
Method: In-person training; can be on company premise or held off-site (additional cost)
• Introductions – Mind Maps, Tony Buzan, How memory works and how we ‘think’,
• Unlocking creativity
• Fundamentals – What, How Why, 7 principles of Mind maps
• Applications – Thinking, Communication, Planning, Management, Documents, Noting
• Review & Practice
• Additional Reflection – Brain Science, Applied Mind Mapping
• Certificate Award
Outcome: Buzan Certified Mind Map practitioner
Practitioner award pin badge
Mind map starter pack:
- Map drawing materials;
- Book: ‘Mind Map Mastery’ – Tony Buzan (2018);
- single user license of iMindMap